Several issues with the updated Clinical Practice Protocol Manual that was released on November 2 have been identified. These errors relate to formatting and readability that were not identified during the review process. Version 4.0 has been removed from the website until these errors are resolved. Clinical Practice Protocol Manual v3.1s has been reposted in the meantime.
New Protocol Manual, version 4.0
The updated Paramedic Clinical Practice Protocols v4.0 is now available! This is the protocol manual used by all EMR, PCP 2011, ICP, and ACP members.
Specific changes include:
- Changes to the colours of practitioner levels
- Removal of medical control in non-traumatic abdominal pain
- Creation of pre-eclampsia/eclampsia protocol with removal of eclampsia from seizure protocol
- Addition of mucomyst and fibrinolytics to inter-facility transfers
- Removal of medication routes for ACP in drug monographs. Routes of administration can be developed by individual services in consultation with their medical advisor.
In addition, the newest version of the manual is only 3.5MB, making it much faster to download.
Please note, any material that is printed is considered an uncontrolled copy.
Go to the newest protocol manual >